The Last Thing You Want To Leave Your Children Is Funeral Arrangements.
Relieve Your Family Of The Difficult Decisions.
Imagine planning a wedding in just a few days. Why leave the ultimate celebration of your life to the last minute? Get the peace of mind that comes with pre-planning and rest assured that your final wishes will be celebrated the way you want. Ask us about future planning, and how we can accommodate your final wishes.
Complete Package Includes:
- FUNERAL SERVICES INCLUDING STAFF
- PRESERVING & EMBALMING
- DRESSING & CASKETING
- VISITATION IN OUR CHAPEL
- FUNERAL VEHICLE HEARSE
Limited Time Only – $2,830
Pre-Plan Now To Save Money & Stress
The Benefits of Pre-Planning:
- Be self-reliant and have your affairs in order
- Choose your location and plan your memorial while saving money
- Relive your loved ones of unnecessary financial burdens
- Remove the stress of having your loved ones make unsure decisions
- Ensure your final wishes are known and carried out
- Give your family the benefit of a meaningful funeral
Pre-Planning - How Will Your Story Be Told?
There are over a hundred and twenty decisions to be made at the time of passing. In our experience, when you make time to pre-plan before the time of need, your family is spared difficult decision-making while in a grieving state. When you plan ahead you tend to make decisions together, rather than alone and confused. In addition, your wishes are known to your family so they don’t have to guess what you would have wanted, or fight over the decisions.
Ple-planning avoids emotional overspending so that you think with your head and not your heart. The process is much smoother and it can be the best gift you leave your loved ones. How do you want them to remember you?
Planning The Service:
- Traditional burial or cremation
- Chapel or Church Service
- Viewing - Open or Closed Casket
- Graveside Ceremony
Choosing a Location & More:
- Ocean Views or Garden Views?
- Burial Options - Mausoleum, Traditional Burial, Niches (Cremation)
- Burial of One? Burial of Couple? Family Estate?
- Memorials (Headstones), Vaults
- Celebrations of Life - After Burial or Cremation
- Venue - Hacienda Hall Celebration of Life
- Themes and Personal Mementos
- Guest List