Welcome To San Diego’s Most Prestigious Garden
Sanctuary, Mortuary, And Memorial Park.
Family-Owned And Run With Warmth And Compassion.
Whether you have an immediate need for a loved one’s final resting place, or simply considering pre-planning funeral options. Our professional staff can walk you through the entire funeral process and give you a sense of reassurance about making the choices involved. Because La Vista Memorial Park is family owned and operated, we provide a personal and empathetic touch. You can expect more from La Vista Memorial Park: MORE VALUE, MORE SERVICE, and most importantly, MORE CARING AND TRUST. We honor every family’s trust in our facility and realize honoring a loved one involves the most personal and individual decisions most families ever take. Please take note of our mortuary services, cemetery options, and funeral arrangements and planning.
Let The Healing Process Begin With La Vista.
We’re Not Just Family Owned. We’re Family.
Planning at the time of loss can be an emotionally demanding time but La Vista Memorial will be your guiding hand every step of the way.
- Planning the service Commemorating together can be a cathartic process. We offer many ways to memorialise your loved ones, such as a viewing in our elegant gathering room or a graveside funeral on our expansive grounds.
- Deciding the details No detail is forgotten or too small. Together we will pick out everything from the right seating to beautiful bouquets
- Selecting a vesselThere are ...
Relieve Your Loved Ones Of Unnecessary Burdens.
And Tell Your Story The Way It Was Meant To Be Told.
“Knowing that your loved ones will never be forced to worry about payment while dealing with their loss, is priceless.” It Might Be Too Late To Think About The End, At The End.
- Take the Burden Off Loved Ones Eliminate the burden and hardship one must go through while making cemetery arrangements at the time they are urgently needed. Having every decision made and prearranged makes the celebration of one’s life and legacy easier for your family.
- Freeze Costs In times of financial uncertainty, it makes perfect sense to ...
They Have Given All. So We Give All.
Ask Us About Our Veteran Memorials.
Because La Vista Memorial Park serves more veterans than any other funeral service provider, we are sensitive to veterans’ needs, including understanding and obtaining the burial benefits they’ve earned through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. La Vista Memorial Park providers take the responsibility of helping veterans receive the benefits they deserve.
- La Vista Memorial Park works with various veterans organizations to assist in the provision of military funeral honors.
- Burial in a VA national cemetery includes: An assigned gravesite (when space is available), Opening and closing of the ...
Heaven Is A Little Closer From Atop La Vista.
Come Home To The Spiritual Sanctuary Of La Vista Memorial.
If you're looking for the quintessential tribute for your loved one or yourself, La Vista Memorial Park is San Diego’s most pristine garden sanctuary and resting place that is family-owned and run with a personal touch and a caring hand, so you can be assured you and your family are giving the ultimate honor to a life that is deserving, now and for generations to come.
Helpful Information & News
La Vista Memorial Park & Mortuary Can Guide You Through All Your Questions And Requests
How To Ensure Your Final Wishes Are Met.
Vestibulum tempor, nulla vel porta blandit, justo est imperdiet ex, non pharetra augue leo non nunc. Maecenas facilisis auctor sollicitudin. Maecenas accumsan et mauris eget vestibulum. Ut efficitur erat vitae nunc elementum semper. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Integer pharetra non odio mollis …
When Should I Start Thinking About Pre-Arrangements?
In eu elit pretium elit commodo vulputate. Ut vel tincidunt purus. Sed efficitur nunc ut tortor blandit venenatis. Nunc ultrices, est at dapibus eleifend, libero arcu lacinia odio, non cursus libero neque sit amet orci. Morbi sed molestie lectus. Cras luctus suscipit nunc, vitae hendrerit neque facilisis id. …
How To Cope With The Loss Of A Loved One?
Proin semper lacus at elit accumsan ornare. Integer fermentum, ligula non luctus ornare, erat nisi ornare dolor, non mollis odio ante sed lectus. Cras egestas libero vel est pellentesque feugiat. Maecenas molestie consectetur augue quis feugiat. Morbi fringilla purus nec erat sagittis egestas. Duis ut nibh et nibh …